Are you looking to join a creative, ambitious company who serves non-profit organizations, faith-based missions and right-leaning political clients? Do you have experience in fundraising, membership and/or direct response marketing? Does working with an energetic, motivated and knowledgeable team sound great?
If you’re nodding your head, “Yes”, read on!
The Lukens Company is currently seeking an Account Manager to join our Political Division to manage a combination of political, non-profit, and faith-based clients. This position is located in Arlington, VA.
- Managing multi-channel direct response marketing campaigns for a combination of non-profit, faith-based and conservative political clients
- Serving as the day-to-day client contact
- Managing all stages of the planning, execution, and analysis of each campaign
- Working with internal teams including graphic designers, copywriters, data processors, and more
Position Reports To:
Political Strategy Director
- Minimum 3 years’ membership, fundraising and/or direct response marketing experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Excellent multitasking ability
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with faith-based non-profit organizations is a plus!
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and salary history or salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Political & Non-Profit Account Manager” in the subject line.