Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is a digitally based marketing and communications agency that wins hearts and changes minds for companies and causes. We communicate without barriers and measure what matters. We specialize in public affairs, corporate reputation, and social impact. We simplify the complex, shift public opinion, manage in a crisis, position brands, and drive effective global campaigns for our clients. Since we started in 2009, we have applied the lessons of politics to brands and supported over 400 clients across multiple continents.
Media Planners will be responsible for planning, campaign management/optimization on accounts and will work closely with Media Managers or Associate Media Directors.
- Develop plans which align with client/campaign objectives and work closely with Managers/AMD’s to ensure media plans deliver upon the agreed strategies and approach
- Lead on campaign implementation/management in regards to: buying, negotiating, implementation, optimization, and analysis
- Present plan recommendations to Managers or AMD’s and support them in reviewing with client
- Establish specifications and timelines needed for campaign launch and work across teams to ensure a successful execution
- Use internal data sources as well as past performance to develop insights and strategy for future efforts
- Work on client/account team requests and work with Managers or AMD’s on prioritizing them: plan changes, budget changes, campaign flighting, and marketplace information
- Work with internal analytical team to gauge media performance and KPIs to determine the extent to which the original objectives and strategies were met
- Work closely with Ad Operations to traffic, launch, and troubleshoot implementation issues
- Be the day-to-day contact for media vendors and troubleshoot issues
- Cross-reference and approve all media invoices to be processed
Position Reports To:
Senior Media Planner
- Experience with multiple forms of media including but not limited to: digital, print, TV, OOH, mobile, SEM, and paid social
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, is a self-starter/demonstrates initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and is a problem solver
- Working knowledge of planning tools (MRI, comScore, eMarketer)
- Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
Additional Requirements: Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in media planning. Experience mentoring and training a plus.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.