World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world’s leading conservation organization, seeks an Online Advertising Specialist at our Washington, DC office. The Online Advertising Specialist is a key member of World Wildlife Fund’s Marketing team. On a daily basis, they are responsible for planning and executing projects for WWF in the areas of online advertising, email acquisition and online partnerships. The position plays an instrumental role in driving online donation revenue; acquiring new WWF donors through lead generation and monitoring overall Return on Investment (ROI) of these programs and tactics including online advertising on Social Media, Search, and Display.
- Implements online advertising campaigns, including directly with websites, pay-per-click and search engine programs, as well as with agencies and partners.
- Creates and tests tracking mechanisms prior to the launch of all online campaigns and works with analytics tools and internal resources to ensure proper reporting and implement enhancements.
- Monitors results and performance and prepares strategic analysis of campaign activities to share with team.
- Collaborates across teams and platforms to test new strategies and report on data to increase donation revenue.
- Creates directly or indirectly (by working with colleagues and vendors) the creative elements needed for all campaigns, including banner ads, donation pages, HTML emails, ad copy, etc.
- Analyzes industry and competitive best practices to increase overall performance by the team.
- Coordinates with internal teams (including legal, operations, IT, marketing) to plan and implement the above activities, and any others, to ensure projects are launched efficiently and successfully from a legal, technical and operational perspective.
- Serves as project manager and works with department director to brainstorm new potential partnerships and with internal departments to secure approval and proper integration for new activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position Reports To:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Four to six years of online marketing experience with a focus on advertising is required
- Google Adwords and Social Media Advertising experience is required
- Strong project management and Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- HTML and Photoshop skills preferred
- Blackbaud Luminate experience helpful
- Must have ability to work both independently and effectively as a member of a team
- Aptitude to meet strict deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and interest in learning new skills and tools in the online marketing field
How to Apply:
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #18071
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.