christopher consultants, ltd., a leading Civil Engineering Firm, has an immediate need for a SharePoint Specialist to work variable hours – between 15 and 30 hours per week – in our Fairfax, VA office. christopher specializes in civil engineering, land surveying, landscape architecture, and land planning services in the design of residential, retail, office, transit, industrial and municipal projects. This position could be handled remotely.
The SharePoint Specialist will work in partnership with the marketing team and IT department to update and modify our existing company intranet, workingwith our SharePoint platform. The SharePoint Specialist must exhibit a solid understanding of SharePoint design and implementation.
Position Reports To:
The qualified candidate will possess the following minimum requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, business, IT, or related field
- 1 -3 years direct SharePoint experience, beyond the ability to setup SharePoint using the templates Superior verbal, written and presentation communication skills and personal interaction skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a broad range of audiences within the organization
- Excellent organizational skills, even in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well both in a team environment as well as independently
- A self-motivated, strategic thinker and problem solver