The multimedia designer is responsible for taking the vision of the creative director and producing the tangible assets required for a client’s campaign. These assets include but are not limited to: print ads, display ads, social media assets and content, infographics, leaflets, one-pagers, email templates, gifs, etc.
A strong design background is required for this job, and this person must be extraordinarily detail oriented. In addition, the candidate must have portfolio of a variety of produced assets and experience working in production of both traditional and online media assets.
The assets created by the candidate would be used in advertising and other executional elements as part of a client’s campaign. Because of the quick pace of our business, this person is expected to work quickly with little oversight, all while delivering a quality work product.
Position Reports To:
• Work with the creative director and campaign team to develop the assets needed to reach the desired target audiences
• Work with the creative director and campaign team to brainstorm ways to create visually dynamic assets that reach the target audience and are appropriate for the client’s campaign
• Work with outlets and publications to size and ship all assets, delivering them on time and within the required parameters
• Work closely with the channel planner and campaign team to make sure all publication deadlines are met
• Keep up-to-date with the constantly shifting requirements and guidelines for different channels and platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• On occasion, work directly with the client itself, maintaining a level of professionalism throughout Qualifications (Skills, experience, education):
• Bachelor’s Degree related to graphic communications, graphic design, art direction or another related field is required
• Expert knowledge of design requirements and best practices across social media platforms
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Lightroom, InDesign, etc.), Microsoft Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and other platforms required
• In-depth understanding of different types of ad units, in addition to channels (difference between a banner and hero image, difference between Facebook and Twitter requirements, for example)
• Thorough understanding of how to work within brand guidelines and maintain them Ability to work with tight deadlines and quick turnarounds
• Must be able to work with team members of all ages and disciplines across the firm
• Detail-oriented, can be trusted to deliver a quality work product with minimal oversight or need for revision
• Ability to digest difficult concepts and think of visually stimulating ways to display them
How to Apply: