The Brand Guild is seeking a brand marketing professional with 5+ years of experience to join our growing team in our Washington, DC office. Why join our team? We are a creative and passionate group of experts across Public Relations, Marketing, Events and Creative that builds strategies, creates experiences and influences audiences to win for our clients. This is your chance to work with the most innovative, cutting-edge brands in the country–companies who are truly revolutionizing how we work, play, and live.
Our ideal candidate is a creative self-starter with a proven track record and passion for helping grow brands through traditional and non-traditional marketing tactics. We are an entrepreneurial team and are looking for a candidate who embodies that spirit. If you are a proactive problem solver who can own our clients’ challenges and produce solutions that drive results, we’d love to hear from you.
– Develop strategic roadmaps and annual plans
– Conceptualize, plan and execute exciting results-driven integrated marketing campaigns
– Manage multiple projects from conception to completion by working closely with team members and management
– Produce and manage timelines, project challenges and ensure deadline and budget adherence
– Act as a leader within the office with an eye towards positive company culture
– Overall account management – Seamless ability to work across departments
– Work with influencers at all levels for events, brand awareness campaigns and gifting
– Act as a key client contact to foster a positive client-agency relationship
– Develop and maintain strategic partnerships and sponsorships on behalf of The Brand Guild’s clients
– Work closely with VP/Director of Marketing on collaborative client projects
Position Reports To:
– B.S/B.A in Marketing, Communications or related field
– A minimum of 5 years of experience in a marketing or communications role
– Extensive knowledge of current events, industry news and trends to effectively communicate big ideas to clients
– Highly resourceful, proactive and creative problem solver with ability to work in multi-faceted, fast-paced environment
– Strong initiative with ability to self manage
How to Apply:
Please visit https://thebrandguild.com/career/marketing-manager-wdc/ to apply.