As an integral member of the Brllnt marketing leadership team, you are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing initiatives and plans to support the overall mission and goals of Brllnt and its clients.
Day-to-day tasks include management of client needs and requests, client communications, managing and coordinating tasks as needed, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, creating and executing marketing plans, conducting research, and leading social media and ad management.
You will also be responsible for client communications, managing projects, and building a cohesive, creative, and fun marketing to develop, execute, and manage social, digital, brand, communications, and marketing strategies for Brllnt and its clients. While you have a team to support you, no task is too small for any Brllnt team member. There may be times when you need to step in and execute – so understanding how to execute is critical to this role.
Client + Project Management
– Work directly with Brllnt clients to establish and identify goals
– Serve as day-to-day contact for needs and support requests
– Establish and maintain appropriate expectations on the client’s part and build quality relationships throughout the duration of the project.
– Present to client creative, marketing campaigns, and metrics
– Work with Director of Operations to create the schedule and ensure the client understands their part in meeting the promised timeline.
– Communicate when a change order is needed, and make sure that scope creep doesn’t happen.
– Manage tasks in Teamwork and provide weekly updates and reports
Marketing Strategy Directing, Content Development and Management
– Create marketing and campaign strategies
– Managed/direct outline marketing and content calendars
– Manage production of blog, press release, social, and marketing content as needed for each project and task
– Manage content deadlines and needs
Organic Social and Paid Media Management
– Engagement + strategy development
– Media plan development + budget management
– Ad strategy + audience management
– Performance analysis
– Manage and oversee content calendar strategy + development
— Audience Engagement
— Content creation and research
— Content scheduling and posting
Team Builder + Brllnt Advocate
– As a leader a Brllnt, you will be expected to embody Brllnt values and encourage growth, support, and positivity within the teams you are managing and building.
– Train and mentor growing marketing team on new and traditional marketing methods and approaches
– Attend events on behalf of Brllnt and their growing list of clients
– Help to expand the presence of Brllnt, everywhere
– Outlining and identify growth opportunities
Position Reports To:
Must have previous marketing strategy experience including campaign building, audience assessment, social media engagement, paid media management, presenting and pitching.
● Excellent writing skills + excruciating level of detail
● Ability to deliver critique and develop talent
● Expert level knowledge of social media best practices and engagement strategies, digital communication tools, and content management systems
● Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to think creatively and innovatively
● Budget-management skills and proficiency
● Professional judgment and discretion
● Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
● Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc
How to Apply:
To apply, introduce yourself and tell us why you're interested in this position along with your resume via email to email@example.com with the subject line: Marketing Director Application.