Purple’s creative team is seeking an agile, highly motivated Designer/Art Director with motion and animation skills to join us at an exciting, growth-oriented time for the firm. This is an excellent opportunity for a conceptual thinker with modern aesthetic sensibilities who is interested in supporting high-profile clients and building incredible content. Purple is an “all green lights” environment where we don’t say no to client challenges; we figure out great, smart solutions to them. And our creative gurus are no different – they have a variety of hot deadlines and are a solutions-oriented group of self-starters who love to wow and delight clients.
• Collaborate with strategic and creative leads on quick turn, but high-level work related to client brand strengthening, reputational challenges and/or stakeholder advocacy campaigns.
• Responsible for shaping the campaign concept and execute it across a number of mediums — digital assets, including display, social assets, including gifs, short videos, statics and more.
• Closely coordinate with content strategy, project manager, channel partners and campaign team to make sure all publication deadlines are met.
• Play a leadership role in implementing the design look/feel of campaigns and project deliverables from both the ground up and within existing structures.
• Create, update, refresh and resize assets, as needed.
Position Reports To:
Operates at a Manager level
• 4-8 years’ industry experience, preferably within an agency environment, with a strong focus on motion and/or animation design required. Bachelor’s degree or design/portfolio school equivalent preferred.
• Desire to work on diverse and challenging client deliverables, to include projects for a Fortune 10 energy company whose focus is on building content-heavy, global advocacy campaigns.
• Experience designing and producing a variety of gifs, illustrations and short videos a must.
• Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
• Must be self-motivated, organized and accountable.
• Well-developed communication and presentation skills, including the ability to clearly articulate creative concepts and develop compelling narratives.
• Must be fluent with Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects and InDesign.
• Experience developing partnerships and working collaboratively with remote stakeholders to achieve outstanding creative results for clients.
How to Apply: