Purple’s creative team is seeking a strong, highly-motivated Associate Creative Director with superior copywriting skills to join us at an exciting, growth-oriented time for the firm. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic and strategic professional who is interested in supporting high-profile clients and building incredible content. Purple is an “all green lights” environment where we don’t say no to client challenges; instead, we figure out great, smart solutions to them. And our creative gurus are no different – they have a variety of hot deadlines and are a solutions-oriented group of self-starters who love to wow and delight clients.
• Collaborate with strategic and creative leads on quick turn, but high-level work related to client brand strengthening, reputational challenges and/or stakeholder advocacy campaigns.
• Responsible for shaping campaign concept and execution across a number of mediums — social assets, short videos, newsletter content, print ads, podcast copy and more
• Serve as an integral part of the client strategy team(s), along with Strategist and Campaign Manager, to provide creative expertise, develop client positioning and deliver best in class creative across digital, traditional and experiential mediums.
• Participate and lead creative brainstorm sessions. Lead creation of concept presentations, i.e. storyboards, mood boards, ADLOBS, and present ideas to internal and external teams.
• Responsible for developing: creative ideas that address client objectives; tactics that further those concepts; and action-oriented planning, working documents and other communications that express those strategic and tactical ideas clearly and convincingly.
• In addition to supporting team members on accounts, also mentor staff across teams and levels.
Position Reports To:
Operates at a Manager or Director level
• 8-10 years’ industry experience, preferably within an agency environment, with a strong focus on writing required. Bachelor’s degree or design/portfolio school equivalent preferred.
• Experience copywriting a must.
• Desire to work on diverse and challenging client deliverables,to include projects for a Fortune 10 energy company whose focus is on building content-heavy, global advocacy campaigns.
• Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
• Must be self-motivated, organized and accountable.
• Well-developed communication and presentation skills, including the ability to clearly articulate creative concepts and develop compelling narratives.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required.
• Understanding of animation, motion design and emerging digital platforms preferred.
• Experience developing partnerships and working collaboratively with remote stakeholders to achieve outstanding creative results for clients.
How to Apply: