This position is an excellent opportunity for the right person to gain overall association knowledge, event and program management, marketing and communication experience in a professional fast-paced environment.
This position provides administrative, project and logistical support to the American Advertising Federation (AAF) staff, with a special focus on the AAF’s Corporate and Mosaic Center and Education Services programs.
The Administrative Marketing Coordinator requires an energetic, proactive, quick learner, with outstanding organizational skills and strong work ethic. He/she is a team player with strong interpersonal skills and is willing and capable of providing excellent customer service to AAF members and stakeholders.
Travel is required for this position.
Position Reports To:
Corporate Project Manager/Chief of Staff
• Provide administrative support for a diverse portfolio of programs that focus on recognition, diversity & inclusion, education, etc.
• Assist with event planning and project management
• Develop project execution timelines
• Maintain calendars and schedules
• Assist with event registration preparation, maintenance and on-site management
• Utilize social media to promote programs and events
• Proficient in data collection, entry and maintenance (knowledge of iMIS preferable)
• Manage AAF’s store database
• Coordinate internal and external project management elements
• Assist with arrangements and handling of logistics for committees or other meetings
• Maintain committee minutes and vendor communications
• Manage and develop relationships with AAF’s staff, current and past board and committee members, and their assistants, industry colleagues, speakers, consultants, vendors and other eternal partners to ensure the smooth execution of department goals and AAF’s mission.
• Assist office manager with various tasks
• Additional responsibilities assigned as needed.
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Applicant for Administrative Marketing Coordinator Position”