The project manager will provide day-to-day tactical support for our clients’ projects as well as coordinate and manage agency resources across accounts. This person will own and drive momentum for all day-to-day deliverables as the primary internal contact for projects.
The ideal candidate must be a strong decision maker, meticulous, and a great communicator. You will work closely with internal teams and clients as needed to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time and on budget and that expectations are exceeded. Flexibility, willingness to learn, comfortable with change, and able to work with a high volume of projects are characteristics of success in this position.
Position Reports To:
SVP of Client Services
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least three (3) years of experience in a project management and/or client service/account management role
• Agency experience strongly preferred but not required
• ScrumMaster certification ideal
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and work in a deadline-oriented environment
• Understanding of marketing, advertising, website, and brand strategy projects
• Demonstrated ability to reduce project risks and increase quality
• Able to effectively communicate project status, requirement, changes, risks and issues to appropriate stakeholders, including clients if/as needed
• Ability to maintain multi-month projects, priorities, budgets and schedules
• Ability to drive a project profitability and manage all aspects of a project’s financial lifecycle
How to Apply:
To submit your resume, please visit: https://grafik.agency/careers/project-manager/