Chevy Chase Trust is a privately owned investment think tank offering independent and highly personalized financial advice and planning for individuals, families and institutions. Located just outside of Washington D.C., the firm specializes in unique thematic investment research and asset management. With almost ninety financial professionals averaging twenty years of experience, Chevy Chase Trust offers clients direct access to decision-makers and is built to put clients and client success over everything else. From thematic investment management to estate and financial planning, we show our commitment to inventive thinking and client service.
We are looking for a Marketing Production and Design Specialist to asssit with the production and graphic design of marketing collateral, website, social media platforms, event signage, and invitations.
Position Reports To:
Chief Marketing Officer
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
– Update content of digital and print marketing-related materials, including company website and social marketing platforms (LinkedIn, Face Book and Twitter), pitch book, quarterly performance pages and other collateral as needed Perform design changes, troubleshooting and quality control maintenance across website and social media.
– Track social media posts and social media calendar Utilize template variations for market updates, investment updates and other pieces Post biographies of and design announcements for all new employees.
– Use Photoshop to enhance images for use on website and marketing platforms Update, edit and/ or design advertisements for charitable events.
– Assist staff with external speaking engagement needs including power point presentations, logos, biographies, advertisements, etc., and select internal meetings Create signage and other needed materials for firm events for internal and external audiences.
– Coordinate quarterly marketing letters/ emails to professional advisors and other referral sources Manage print production of marketing pieces (including firm stationery) and distribution of updated materials to CCT staff Manage and update email marketing platform including:
– Analyze and measure techniques to improve strategies and tactics Coordinate, execute and measure effectiveness of email marketing campaigns through Mail Chimp or similar platform.
– Maintain and update digital marketing reports for google analytics and sponsored content ads Create summarized reports of monthly digital marketing analytics Manage firm stationery (save the date cards, notecards + envelopes, notepads, business cards) Copy-edit material including but not limited to website pages, one-pagers, advertisements, signs, emails, etc.
– Assist with the coordination and review of, and output from photography and videography sessions Assist with and attend firm events Monitor inquiries generated by the website.
How to Apply:
Please apply through our website: