The Account Supervisor reports directly to the Account Director. The Account Supervisor functions as the principal day-to-day representative of the agency with respect to the advertising development and servicing of accounts assigned.
- Ensures that the services required by the accounts s/he supervises are properly performed.
- Responsible for the internal administration of accounts – making certain that the Account Executive and/or Account Coordinator perform effectively in the mechanics of their assignments:
- Handle all aspects of client relationship management for specific assigned accounts
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client’s business and industry, becoming the “subject matter expert,” and lead the agency team in understanding/knowing this information and translating it into opportunity for the client and agency
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and present strategies and appropriate POVs to clients Lead a client, rather than take orders
- Be able to organize and map out the work needed to answer RFPs for the agency team and support other new business efforts
- Demonstrate dedication, passion and commitment for this crazy business Work in partnership with agency senior leadership to strengthen relationships
- Communicate effectively in both a verbal and written manner
- Manage and mentor account executive and coordinator
- Develop and manage the client budget projections, tracking and billing Is concerned with the profitability of his/her business to the agency – is cost-conscious of account handling expenses and alert to opportunities for growth in other product assignments.
- Preparing informative and accurate conference reports and/or other memoranda, communicating in detail their progress with clients, and that such communications are distributed promptly to all client and agency personnel concerned.
- Seeing that orders and work instructions to Traffic, Creative, Media, etc. are sufficiently detailed and clear.
- Keeping basic marketing fact books up-to-date.
- Accomplish all tasks as assigned by management.
Position Reports To:
Executive Director of Account Leadership
Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 6-8 years of account service experience and the ability to form trusting, lasting relationships with clients and internal teams
- Strategic thinking and a strong understanding of all components of an integrated marketing program Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You communicate early and often to make sure the key people are in the loop.
- A natural tendency toward enthusiasm, fresh thinking and creative solutions You work well with others – collaboration is the name of the game
- Persuasive, polished presentations that don’t sound like you’re just regurgitating the brief It goes without saying that you’re fluent in social media and digital marketing, but we’re saying it anyway, loud and clear
- Strong problem-solving skills Strong planning and process skills with the ability to implement a vision through close team collaboration
- Communicator, leader, collaborator: meticulous detail attention, highly organized, problem solver, ability to mentor and get the best out of the team
- A natural tendency toward enthusiasm, fresh thinking and creative solutions Persuasive and polished client presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Budget Management
How to Apply:
How to Apply (Directions/contact information for application, e.g. email address, fax number, mailing address, etc.): In order to be considered for the role, please submit your resume to:https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/91619/RP3-LLC/Account-Supervisor.