The Account Supervisor is the key, day-to-day agency representative for the client and maintains a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions by utilizing internal agency resources to manage the stability and growth of assigned accounts by ensuring that client needs are anticipated and met. The Account Supervisor is responsible for full immersion into the client’s business, products, consumers, and competition and identifying the bigger opportunities coming out of this knowledge. Reporting to the Account Director, s/he is ultimately responsible for ensuring that quality work is delivered to clients, on time and on budget.
Position Reports To:
Qualifications (Skills, experience, education):
● 5+ years in the industry or related experience.
● Minimum education is a 4-year bachelor’s degree.
● Responsible for full immersion in the clients’ business, products,
consumers and competition but then identifying what the bigger opportunities are coming out of this knowledge (resume must reflect this experience in description and years/education).
● Experience with various project types, including digital/web, mobile,
video, brand, and strategic consulting.
● Candidates must live in the Washington/Maryland/Northern Virginia area
● Successful completion of the U.S. Census Special Swearing process.
How to Apply:
How to Apply (Directions/contact information for application, e.g. email address, fax number, mailing address, etc.): Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org