The Account Director reports directly to the Executive Director of Account Leadership. The Account Director is dedicated to account service in the agency. Responsible for all assigned client activity. Accountable for the relationship with the client including overall client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time, within budget and increased business, and profit for the agency.
The Account Director should possess a deep understanding and thorough knowledge of the following responsibilities:
Establishes overall client relationship standards for the agency to follow.
Strategy development; branding; advertising; marketing plan development, production; media; digital marketing; content marketing; lead generation; reporting; measurement.
- Advertising management and processes:
- Market research techniques; brand strategy & positioning; creative brief development across traditional and non-traditional media; budget development and management; project scoping.
- Lead development and oversee implementation of an annual Client
- Development Marketing Plan
- Understand clients’ business to the highest level, bringing forth bold business advertising ideas.
- Translates and prioritizes client needs to agency team.
- Become intimately familiar with clients’ business, key issues, competitive situation, industry trends and campaigns.
- Actively listen, plan, conceptualize and research to drive and achieve measurable results.
- Demonstrate confidence, authority and level-headed decision-making as the agency’s leadership voice on assigned accounts.
- Encourage and demonstrate unity behind team and agency decision-making.
- Confidently balance ambiguity and change.
- Anticipate and address potential client relationship or revenue issues, advising agency management in time for agency to act proactively.
- Provide a model of leadership and collaboration by being prepared, proactive, thorough, accurate and open-minded.
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to lead positive, spirited debates of ideas and points-of-view in order to push “your team” and the “agency at large” to deliver a continuously improved product, both counsel and creative.
- Anticipate problems, surface them, and effectively resolve issues internally and with the client Communicate early and often to ensure all stakeholders are informed Develop and mentor staff; direct account staff in the performance of their operating responsibilities.
- Partner with Creative Director, Brand Strategic Planner and guide the creative development of campaigns.
- Participate in new business functions Forecast revenues, agency costs and staffing needs.
- Anticipate and communicate any changes early
- Mentors Staff Members.
- Accomplish all tasks as assigned by management.
Position Reports To:
Executive Director of Account Leadership
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the position, please submit your resume to: