The Senior Account Executive reports directly to the Account Director.
Plans, coordinates and directs advertising campaigns for agency clients either directly or through subordinates.
• Oversees the development of advertising activities in accordance with client’s objectives and budget.
• Manages day-to-day development of advertising activities within approved plans.
• Ensures that progressive stages of campaigns are approved with adequate time to meet schedules.
• Consults with Creative, Media and Strategic Planning Research teams to communicate client goals and to develop alternative strategic solutions.
• Coordinates with Media, Creative, Strategic Planning and the Account team on the recommendations for the advertising campaign to be used, including campaign strategy, media to be used, determine timing and placement of materials and estimate costs.
• Ensures that established invoice schedule is adhered to.
• Manages internal finances of campaign(s) – working with Account, Resource and Finance team on billing, invoice aging and any other day to day client financial needs.
• Serves as day to day liaison between client, agency and all disciplines.
• Builds and nurtures productive business relationships with vendors and other outside organizations.
• With other account team members, ensures that critical account data; i.e.
labor hours, are input into agency systems, tracked and reported on, on regular basis.
• Supervise support team and interns.
• Ability to manage 2-3-4 accounts simultaneously.
• Accomplish all tasks as assigned by management.
• Maintains documents related to client/agency relationships, including Scopes Of Work, Master Services Agreements, change orders and Project Intake forms.
• Identifies roadblocks and/or any potential areas for concerns; i.e. project timelines, delveriable shifts, etc which may impact the client relationship and raises to more senior team members.
• In partnership with other team members, maintains project timelines and deliverables, ensuring that all team members are on track.
• Has deep understanding of key elements of client brand/business; including creative brief, landscape, competitive environment, business dynamics and business model, target audience and personas.
• In partnership with other account team members, maintains document(s) with key information about client and client business and updates as necessary. Is able to use document to brief new employees and team members.
Position Reports To:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 to 7 years of related work experience in account management required.
• Excellent media skills with relevant media categories Strong strategic and tactical social media skills Excellent writer Creative, strategic thinker Strong initiative, leadership skills, and work ethic Strong attention to detail Ability to work independently and multi-task in a team-oriented environment MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, Database software Other (e.g., clearance, citizenship, travel, etc.):
How to Apply:
Please submit your application to: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/66911/RP3-LLC/Senior-Account-Executive.