As an integral member of the Brllnt marketing team, you will be responsible for supporting marketing leadership in the execution of strategic marketing and communications initiatives in support of Brllnt and its clients.
Day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating tasks as needed, aiding in market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, performing comp set analysis, and supporting marketing projects including content writing, social media, email, and ad management.
This position is expected to provide overall support for the agency’s Marketing Director and two partners as needed and requested in the following
Client + Project Support
- Note taking and task assignments
- Manage assigned tasks in project management system
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Research, prepare, and deliver promotional items
- Prepare well-written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, and professional
- Manage multiple task lists, seeing tasks through to completion, often under tight deadlines
- Scheduling meetings and managing calendars
Content Development and Management
- In support of the Marketing Director and CMO, you will research, organize, and manage marketing and content calendars
- Manage content deadlines and needs
- Draft outlines and ideas for blog, press release, social, email, and marketing content as needed for each project and associated tasks
Social Media Engagement, Schedule, and Execution
- Audience engagement
- Content research
- Drafting social content
- Content scheduling and posting
- Data gathering and inputting
- Marketing Strategy Support
- Audience research
- Brand and competitor research
- Channel research
- Help manage tasks to move a project forward as needed
Overall Marketing and Communications Support
- Supporting and growing the position as needed to accommodate marketing and communication needs for ultimate success
- Outlining and identifying growth opportunities
Position Reports To:
- This is an entry-level position for someone with up to 3 years experience.
Recent college grads with agency internship or part-time experience welcome to apply. Previous experience as an assistant preferred.
- Without exception: excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (writing samples)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple deadlines and priorities
- Must work well under pressure
- Must possess strong administration/office skills including business etiquette, answering phones, and fielding requests
- Experience with G Suite (Google)
- Basic understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Ability to work outside normal business hours, on an as-needed basis
Additional Skills Preferred
- Experience with a project management software (preferably Teamwork, but Asana, Trello, Basecamp, etc. also relevant)
- Experience using an email management platform such as: MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Experience with a website management platforms including WordPress and/or Hubspot
- Experience using a social media publishing platform like SproutSocial, CoSchedule, Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
You’ll Love It Here If:
- No task is too small for you. You like wearing multiple hats and thrive in a rapid growth environment which constantly evolves and presents new and exciting challenges every day.
- You understand how to manage yourself and people you work with in a fast-paced, open office. You’re organized, focused, and communicative.
- You have a growth mindset and look for any and all opportunities to master your responsibilities. You want to become the expert in whatever you set your mind to.
- You are curious and open to new ideas. You are constantly reading, listening, and watching the world around you for inspiration and guidance.
- You seek out answers to problems and aren’t hesitant to roll up your sleeves and dig for them when needed.
- You’re committed to creating work that’s f*cking brilliant.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume, a cover note, and three writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Preferred writing samples include blog posts, articles, and social media posts created in a brand’s voice.