The Digital Marketing Specialist works in a project management role with the advertising and marketing account team to develop and execute branding, marketing and communications strategies that support the work of the boutique advertising and marketing agency’s core competencies: advertising, marketing, public relations and media relations strategy; creative and content development; media planning, buying and placement; event planning and production; social media management and executing broader marketing and communications plans that advance the business and philanthropic priorities of the agency.
- Responsible for client services especially maintaining and building relationships, specifically all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
- Prepare and review all major deliverables (i.e., strategic and creative briefs, creative specs, video specs, tech specs, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Manage project timelines and budgets with clients and subcontractors on the account team
- Delegate project tasks to appropriate team members and ensure deadlines are met
Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes digital and social media communications plans to achieve internal and external creative strategy
- Optimize content considering target markets, SEO, SEM and Analytics
- Continuously monitor, measure and report on activities, trends, campaign results and provide insights to drive improvement of strategies
- Experience with PPC, remarketing, Google Analytics, and online display advertising campaigns
- Support campaign managers with the development, management and deployment of digital content, including landing pages, SEM, display advertising, display remarketing, web personalization, email, social, and paid media
- Quickly and accurately communicate client change orders for review to all appropriate staff and subcontractors on the account team
- Understand agency capabilities and service, and effectively communicate all services to clients and client prospects
- Work with account team to prepare proposals and presentations for clients and client prospects
Position Reports To:
SRB Communications is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with strong digital, social media and media buying skills. The ideal candidate must be an aggressive self-starter and strategic thinker who will have direct contact with clients on multiple campaigns, meeting simultaneous print and broadcast deadlines. Strong research, writing and organizational, and digital skills are required, as the candidate will prepare and present information, metrics and analytics. Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-5 years of experience at an advertising agency or in corporate communications is required. Salary commensurate with experience.
DC metro area applicants ONLY apply. Competitive company benefit package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse staff.
How to Apply:
Send resume to Caryn Freeman at email@example.com