Beaconfire RED, a Washington DC-based digital agency, is currently looking for an experienced Advertising Specialist to help us develop and implement paid search and display campaigns that generate a return in dollars, leads and/or engagement for our nonprofit clients.
We are looking for a Paid Search & Display Advertising Specialist who:
- Has experience with Facebook and Google & Bing search & display advertising; programmatic and other display a plus.
- Partners with BF RED project teams to create, support and optimize paid advertising campaigns and initiatives. This includes developing media plans, planning and buying digital media, creative development, optimization, advertising budget oversight and reporting;
- Brings knowledge of the digital advertising environment, platforms, offerings and tools.
Position Reports To:
Director, Marketing Operations
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years digital and website management experience
- Proven success in providing strategy, budgeting, implementation, and optimization services for integrated digital paid media campaigns
- Excellent writing and communications skills, and experience in ad copy click-through-rate optimization
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience with ecommerce and/or nonprofit marketing and/or fundraising strategies
- Google Advertising Certifications a plus
How to Apply:
Send an email with your resume and advertising results to firstname.lastname@example.org