At 522 Productions, project managers do more than just run the day-to-day activities of video projects. PMs are pivotal in developing client relationships, delivering projects on time and on budget, and managing the creative team to execute award-winning work.
We’re seeking a digital project manager with experience in the digital and marketing landscape who understands the value of video content and is adept in project management processes. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter who brings positive energy and new ideas to the team. Design literacy, and familiarity with Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
Our Project Managers utilize time management skills to flexibly oversee 15+ projects of varying scales and scope, managing key stakeholders, creatives, and contractors from project inception to close. They’re responsible for developing strategy, planning, scheduling, and budgeting… all while upholding our standard for creative quality.
When push comes to shove, our PMs are problem solvers with a can-do attitude.
They love seeing all the pieces of the puzzle come together, and know how to work with an insanely talented team to get that done.
- Direct video lifecycle from pre-production through project close: managing strategy, project team, client relationship, and project budget.
- Develop client relationships and serve as the primary point-of-contact for project stakeholders (including executive level) Liaise with vendors, strategic partners, and internal teams to ensure clear communication and prioritize competing deadlines for 20+ projects at once.
- Facilitate approval process across deliverables, departments, vendors, and clients Effectively communicate project expectations and scope to all stakeholders, internal and external teams, from Associate level to C-Level executives Identify and escalate issues, dependencies or risks to team goals or project timelines.
- Develop solutions and mitigate risk throughout project lifecycles.
- Create exceptional project plans including the development and ongoing maintenance of project budgets and schedules Facilitate project success through the exceptional leadership of the project team, including: determining and communicating priorities, removing obstacles, and maintaining a highly motivated team
- Collaborate with leadership to continually refine and enhance the company’s overall design and development process.
Position Reports To:
Director of Operations
- What matters to us isn’t necessarily how long you’ve been managing projects; what’s more important is the drive, passion, and talent you bring to the team. These are a few of the requirements that we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both internal and client-facing settings across every level of an organization Experience developing and managing project schedules, budgets, and status reports.
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Pro-active communicator, sharp attention to detail and extremely organized Creative and dynamic problem solver Ability to work in a team environment and under time pressures.
- Must hold Bachelor’s Degree
How to Apply:
Please apply through our website: