We help our clients realize the vision of data as a strategic business asset and a transformative marketing agent. Our data strategy and management, analytics, consumer engagement and consulting services support clients so they can achieve optimized marketing performance. We make data actionable, with data-driven insights that inform and inspire the creative process for highly relevant and personalized consumer experiences.
The Manager, Marketing Intelligence will play a leading role in developing Wunderman’s strategic analytics capabilities. S/He will lead data strategy and marketing analytics to influence acquisition, conversion and loyalty programs for our clients.
- Develops and manages marketing data and analytical resources, tools and capabilities across assigned agency accounts and within discipline areas of specialty.
- Develops cross-channel marketing analytical techniques and tools into marketable products that fulfill current and future client needs.
- Performs data mining and statistical analysis of cross-channel client data to produce insights that drive data-driven marketing campaigns Translate the data into meaningful strategic and tactical recommendations based on these analyses.
- Serves as an internal and external evangelist for data-driven marketing.
- Leverages agency network data assets (click-stream data, search data, consumer shopper data, consumer demographics and lifestyle data) to develop cutting-edge data solutions.
- Performs and oversees marketing campaign analytics and optimization. Produce campaign dashboards and results analysis.
- Collaborates with department to determine staffing needs to ensure appropriate coverage to meet client needs.
- Supervises, manages, and mentors direct reports.
- Closely oversees the work of specific team-dedicated analysts to ensure current client needs for measurement and analysis are met and to identify opportunities to deepen or expand client relationships.
- Represent the Marketing Intelligence discipline in new business activities, including capabilities presentations, pitch proposals, and development of case studies.
- Develops clear, articulate and persuasive presentations, POV documents, and strategic and operational recommendations.
- Provides data management support and consulting in support of ‘ad hoc’ client projects as needed.
- Develops testing plans to evaluate client campaigns as needed.
- Evaluates the optimal contact pattern with target markets relative to timing, method and communication strategy.
- Provides marketing profiles of target segments based on demographic, psychographic, geographic, and lifestyle characteristics accessed through internal and external data sources.
- Evaluates and develops partnerships with data resources.
- Prepares cost estimates and project budgets for client and non-client related projects as assigned.
Position Reports To:
Associate Director Marketing Intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 + years of experience leading media analytics for a client and internal team discussion.
- Expert familiarity with paid digital tactics, strong grasp of tools, formats and platforms including: AdWords, Doubleclick, Facebook Analytics Integration of media data-based insights for campaign, tactics and creative development, management of results through performance analysis and optimization efforts Identify opportunities for new media channels and tactics to meet client goals and grow revenue.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Proficiency with web analytics tools Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel Familiarity with data visualization tools and techniques Attention to detail Sample work may be requested.