- Using SCOUT’s style guidelines, design and produce catalogs and other printed collateral pieces such as postcards, box stuffers, and mailers for both the wholesale and retail sides of the business.
- Using SCOUT’s style guidelines, design marketing emails and web graphics.
- Design and implement website landing pages using HTML and CSS.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions for seasonal campaigns and creative projects and help the team prioritize and reach consensus for what can be achieved within timelines and budget.
- Create paginations for catalogs based on marketing initiatives.
- Solicit estimates and timelines from print vendors and other partners.
- Work with photographer and printer to establish and verify good, consistent color.
- Maintain and cultivate proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Stay on top of design and marketing trends and maintain best practices.
Position Reports To:
Web & Graphic Design Director
- Design degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of design experience.
- A solid understanding of typography, color, composition, and design theory Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and InDesign Proficiency with HTML and CSS Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management
How to Apply:
All applicants should apply through the website here: https://scoutbags.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=25