World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world’s leading conservation organization, seeks a Video Intern .
The Video Intern will assist with video archiving and post production support. Duties include metadata entry, shotlists, light video editing, archival research and additional production support as needed.
Position Reports To:
- College credit mandatory-must be able to get academic credit through educational institution.
- Open to students in their freshman-senior year of college
- Skills required-Adobe Premiere Pro
- College level studies.
- Part Time work, unpaid, minimum 20 hrs/week
- Environmental, conservation or documentary filmmaking interest preferred
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume & cover letter through our Careers page.
* Please note that WWF does not provide VISA sponsorship to interns
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.