New York, NY
- Participating in client strategy and media planning meetings
- Working with ad team to implement and manage digital advertising campaigns across our clients. This includes display/retargeting,video, mobile, SEM, email marketing, and Facebook advertising.
- Providing guidance to graphic designer and client teams on effective creative.
- Negotiating terms with advertising venues, review and finalize contracts, approve invoices.
- Placing and monitoring media buys – and making adjustments as necessary to optimize results.
- Evaluate digital advertising performance – produce detailed reports on campaigns.
- Research new advertising venues and stay abreast of online advertising trends; develop and maintain relationships with vendors and partners.
- Consistently use findings to inform best practices and train staff.
- Do your part to help us run smoothly – including carefully tracking all of your client hours as well as pitching in with small office management responsibilities.
Position Reports To:
Vice President of Digital Advertising
- Have 1-3 years of digital advertising experience; ideally with an agency.
- Are comfortable with implementing ads and reporting in one of the following: Doubleclick Campaign Manager and Doubleclick Bid Manager, Facebook Business Manager or Google Ad Words. Experience in Doubleclick is preferred.
- Are detailed-oriented! There are lots of details. You are the person who spots that misplaced pixel that’s not tracking conversions properly.
How to Apply:
For a full job description and to apply follow this link: https://jobs.lever.co/mrss/c01ded55-646e-4239-bc01-4e1c52745ff9?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=AAFDC