Are you an energetic and experienced analyst? Are you an insatiable seeker of new trends with the drive to continue to push the bounds of your knowledge?
Are you looking for a fun, challenging role where you can accelerate a rapidly growing audience development and engagement strategy? Then we want to meet you!
Remedy Health Media (www.remedyhealthmedia.com) is one of America’s fastest growing health information and technology company. The company was featured in Crain’s Fast 50 list, has been recognized as the 2016 Media Brand of the Year by Medical Marketing & Media (MM&M) and much more. Our mission is to help the millions of people we touch every day make better health decisions.
Remedy is based both in Arlington, Virginia and New York City.
We are seeking a Senior Analytics Manager to join our best in class Analytics & Marketing team. The primary focus of this role is quantitative marketing with a heavy focus on web analytics, but also includes SEO, social media and email marketing. The ideal candidate will have a thorough background in Web Analytics best practices, tools, implementation, and reporting as well as superior communication and collaboration skills.
- Mentor and train web analysts who are responsible for day-to-day reporting and analysis activities.
- Communicate audience trends and performance against goals to key stakeholders, focusing on reach, engagement and loyalty.
- Marketing campaign performance measurement and optimization strategy (SEM, social, email, content marketing, PR).
- Manage SEO consultants and provide internal guidance on best practices.
- Predict and analyze the impact of industry changes, such as Google algorithm updates.
- Define measurement requirements and performance goals for new product development; identify and help resolve bugs in user acceptance testing.
- Act as the analytics liaison to other teams to explain basic to advanced concepts to move projects forward/ help others understand the impact of their work.
- Help create and streamline reporting at all levels for smooth communication within team, and to facilitate conversations and optimizations outside of the team.
Position Reports To:
EVP, Client Operations
- 5+ years of experience in web analytics.
- Expert in Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium or similar tools.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, social, and email).
- Deep knowledge of analytics metrics and ability to analyze data at scale.
- Ability to communicate learnings clearly and concisely, tailored for each target audience.
- Enthusiasm for data-driven storytelling.
- Expert critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong organizational skills and relentless attention to detail.
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables, vlookup, sumifs, named range and conditional formatting. Bonus points for knowing arrays and macros. Double bonus for SQL.
- Flexible personality with the ability to juggle multiple high priority projects.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/666318959/
In your cover letter, please mention that you found this position through Ad