We are looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for front-end development and theming as well as back-end/module development.
This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Drupal 8, and upgrading/migrating websites from Drupal 7 to 8
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications and fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites with Bootstrap and/or other industry-standard frameworks
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes in Photoshop and Sketch into working HTML pages
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.