Remedy Health Media offers talented and ambitious undergraduate students and recent graduates the opportunity to become an intern for the 2018 summer season. An internship with Remedy will provide valuable experience in the media/publishing business while developing key skills, building a network and having fun at one of the top health media companies in the industry!
Internships are offered in several key areas of the business; Marketing, Editorial, Finance, Engineering, and Client Services.
Position Reports To:
Senior Managers in each business area
Qualifications vary slightly by internship track. Generally, we are seeking:
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in health & digital media
- The ability to take initiative & be a self-starter as well as a team player • Results oriented individuals that can manage projects from start to finish
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office suite and adobe products
- Top notch ping pong skills & a great sense of humor ☺
How to Apply:
How to Apply (Directions/contact information for application, e.g. email address, fax number, mailing address, etc.):
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Shonda Moran at: email@example.com.