2U partners with great colleges and universities to build what we believe is the world’s best digital education. Our platform provides a comprehensive fusion of technology, services and data architecture to transform high-quality and rigorous campus-based universities into the best digital versions of themselves. 2U's No Back Row® approach allows qualified students and working professionals around the world to experience a first-rate university education and successful outcomes.
Our Creative Marketing team is primarily based in our Lanham, MD headquarters, but we are actively considering remote employees as well!
We’re looking for a talented and motivated graphic designer to join our growing creative team. This position will report to the senior graphic designer and work closely with the creative team designers and writers, marketing team, and front-end web developers to produce high-quality marketing assets for our university partner programs.
The creative team is a collection of highly energetic and ambitious individuals who are dedicated to producing the highest quality marketing communications. As a busy department within 2U’s larger brand marketing team, the creative team is responsible for producing all creative assets across the company.
- This position is responsible for designing a wide variety of marketing assets for our higher-education partners, including: websites, advertising, emails, presentations, print collateral and brand identity manuals.
- Be the keeper of the brand look and feel and ensure that the creative broadcast across all channels lives up to the highest standards and maintains the visual brand identities of our partner schools.
- Works independently on projects with minimal oversight.
- Create graphic elements and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems.
- Partner with front-end developers and create HTML and CSS-friendly designs
- Interpret creative briefs, documented channel-specific best practices, and previous performance data to produce high-performing creative.
- Communicate directly with internal stakeholders to successfully and efficiently meet the deliverable requirements of a project.
- Provide feedback into creative briefs and contribute ideas to the creative process.
- Continuously discover and share found inspiration and new industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through revisions while keeping keen attention to detail.
Position Reports To:
Senior Graphic Designer
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience
- Advanced skills in Adobe CS suite
- Demonstrate creative problem solving skills, conceptual thinking, and foundational design skills with a strong portfolio
- Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
- A discerning eye for branding aesthetics and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to find creative, unorthodox solutions when needed
- Have the ability to work collaboratively
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Must be open to feedback and be able to take direction while also driving his/her projects without a lot of oversight
How to Apply:
How to Apply (Directions/contact information for application, e.g. email address, fax number, mailing address, etc.):
Please apply at 2u.com