The Campaign Performance Analyst will be responsible for working with internal teams on specific accounts to align campaign objectives and KPIs, develop performance measurement plans, and recommendations for campaign optimization. This position is responsible for developing and delivering insightful and actionable reports that tell a performance story. It will have a strong focus on insights vs. observations with responsibility for driving performance outcomes and optimized media investment priorities. The priority for this position is working across the internal team to deliver optimal performance to drive client growth, retention and high levels of client satisfaction.
- Align campaign objectives and KPIs and develop performance measurement plans and recommendations for campaign optimization.
- Develop and deliver insightful and actionable reports that tell the performance story of the campaign.
- Partner with Client and Media Services, Search, and Social team members to develop forward-looking campaigns based on historical performance insights.
- Present reports, optimization recommendations, and insights to both client and internal audiences Understand Centro solutions related to analytics and reporting such as ad verification, attribution, brand studies, viewability, etc.
- Mentor Associate level performance analysts.
Position Reports To:
Director, Client and Media Services
- 2+ years of digital media experience, especially in client facing buying or media measurement departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics or Economics preferred
- Strong independent thinking and problem solving abilities
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong record of project or process management
- Strong qualitative skills with ability to demonstrate quality data organization and analysis techniques
- Understanding of media buying and ad serving landscape
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- A fun, positive attitude that embodies the Centro’s culture