Successful candidate will have a natural creative flair and a strong visual style. Will be flexible, adaptable, and willing to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments. Collaborative skills are required, as this position will work with a variety of different teams on many diverse projects. Confidence to creatively assert ideas and the passion to sell ideas to peers and clients. Pro-active in approach, and with a genuine understanding of the visual medium. The role is very ‘hands-on’ and often busy. Designer needs to be a visual thinker and ready to expand on their skills and learn from Senior Director in order to flourish.
- Provide Contracted and Speculative Art to promote sales.
- Knowledge of design trends.
- Create print ready mechanicals to fulfill local OOH advertising contracts.
- Assist Creative Director with the development of graphic design artwork and special creative projects.
- Ability to take lead on creative projects as assigned by Creative Director.
- Occasionally attend meetings to present artwork to clients.
- Strong skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
- An understanding of creative design and layout.
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers and clients.
- The willingness to work to tight deadlines in high pressured environments without compromising on work quality.
- An awareness of digital media and evolving platforms.
Position Reports To:
General Manager & National Creative Director
- Experience working within an advertising or other creative field.
- College Education in Design, Communications, or Art.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments.
- Knowledge of advertising design concepts and executions as it pertains to Out-Of-Home and the medium’s unique challenges.
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in brand development and the Out of Home creative process.
- Effective presentation and client facing skills.
- Strong skills with software applications used for graphic design including, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Quark Xpress.
- Must be able to maintain highly confidential information.
How to Apply:
Apply via our OUTFRONT Media careers site.