- Manage day-to-day accounting operations using QuickBooksPro.
- Develop weekly, monthly, & quarterly accounting & sales reports for the leadership team.
- Develop & monitor annual budget in conjunction with the leadership team.
- Oversee Bank Reconciliations.
- Year End Financial Planning and Preparation of books for accountant/tax preparation.
- Maintain Business Licenses.
- Prepare and file Sales Tax.
- Onboarding paperwork for new employees.
- Maintain employee files.
- Health Insurance renewals and coverage changes.
- Administration of 401(k).
- Maintain awareness of trends in HR as well as HR compliance.
Position Reports To:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting. SHRM Certification a plus.
- At least 5 years professional accounting experience – experience in an ad agency or production company environment a plus.
- QuickBooks Expertise.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.
- Maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure.
- Ability to contribute to team effort across several business groups.
How to Apply: