Do you have a passion to combine your creativity and graphic design skills with strategic thinking to deliver award-winning solutions? If yes, TGD Communications is the place for you.
As a full-service creative agency, TGD is seeking a graphic designer who enjoys developing innovative solutions with high visual impact in a deadline-driven team environment. As a team member, the candidate will work alongside art directors and project managers to develop visual communication strategies for print and web projects, including brand identity, publications and promotional campaigns.
- Understands and applies design best practices and strong typography hierarchy, and content organization to engage audiences in print or online environments
- Eager to contribute creative concepts to a team environment while learning new design, technology and marketing skills
- Possess a high standard of work quality and client service, as well as strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and capable of managing a project from start to finish
- Prepare final assets according to specific print production guidelines at high levels of accuracy, efficiency and replication
- Technical proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- One to three years of work or intern experience producing design for print and web
- Familiar with HTML and CSS. Illustration capabilities a plus
Position Reports To:
Rochelle Gray, President
- Experienced in creating email campaigns using marketing automation tools, like Constant Contact, Informz or Real Magnet
- Self-motivated professional with exceptional work ethic
- Must meet deadlines, and follow through on creative projects from start to finish
- Illustration and digital production experience showcased in portfolio
- Stays current and connected with the design industry
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Graphic Design or related field
How to Apply:
This is a full-time, on-site position. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Please send a resume, online portfolio URL, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org