Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Creating design for initiatives that span across multiple platforms (e.g., presentations, annual reports, web pages, emails, social media).
- Converting data tables and processes into infographics and impactful designs.
- Designing marketing emails and PDF newsletters.
- Sourcing imagery from existing or stock inventories.
- Creating surveys, questionnaires, print ads, and collateral material.
Position Reports To:
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design (internship experience acceptable).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, web design, or a related discipline.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter and a results-oriented team player.
- Possess an outstanding portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual, executional, and creative abilities across multiple media.
- Must be a creative thinker who can handle tight deadlines and work on multiple projects or tasks with minimal supervision.
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and Keynote.
- Knowledge of SEO, WordPress, survey design layout, and ScantronDesignExpert are pluses.
Resumes should include a link to a current portfolio of relevant design work.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply online at directly at link: