MDB Communications is looking for a dynamic, motivated, team player to join its Public Relations and Media Strategy Practice as an associate. In this role, you will play an integral part in helping our clients advance their brands by creating and executing integrated communications strategies.
Gone are the days when a traditional press release will help clients to achieve their goals. We take a different approach and combine earned, paid, and digital media strategies, as well as cultivating influencers, engaging key stakeholders, and executing events to drive success for our clients across various platforms. If you are interested in being part of a savvy, creative, and dedicated team, please submit your resume to MDB Communications.
Position Reports To:
Director of Public Relations and Media Strategy
- Minimum of 2-3years of relevant experience in communications, marketing, advertising, or digital media strategy. Public relations agency, corporate communications, campaign or hill experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or greater in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Superior writer and editor with ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of social media and ever-evolving digital landscape
- Strong Analytical and strategic planning skills
- Organized individual with keen attention to detail and ability to independently manage multiple priorities in fast paced environment
- Articulate individual with strong interpersonal skills, a good sense of humor, creative mindset, and positive go getter attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. WordPress or other website experience a plus.
How to Apply:
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.