Silver Spring, MD
On top of excellent project management skills (kind of a must for a project manager), the candidate must have an interest in marketing strategy, creativity and advertising.
Salta is a small but mighty creative- and strategy-driven agency. We need more than someone who can keep trains moving. We need the candidate who appreciates creative work and will be able to sell it to a client.
We need the person to be able to write — a brief, a proposal, a client email — and be ready to learn about creativity and strategy.
Yes, we know, you are probably thinking we are looking for a unicorn. But we are not. We need a well-rounded, multi skilled individual.
We are a small team where everybody is a one person army. We don’t need an account executive to just communicate back and forth with our clients. We need somebody knowledgeable, who helps us and our clients produce the amount of high quality work we do, on a very tight schedule, day in and day out.
Position Reports To:
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of agency experience or similar.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, as he or she will serve as a liaison between our team and the client
- Help with our new business development efforts: participate in the writing of proposals, crafting mildly technical specification documents, and responding to RFPs.
- Flexible. Capable and willing to work remotely 60% of the time for the next few months and attend client meetings in the DC area
- Bilingual: Fluent en Español and English as we work for international clients and part of our team is based in Spain and LatAm
- Fast learner with a curious mind and interest in all types of advertising and communication, digital, print, social, and video.
- Willingness to learn about how strategy informs creativity.
- Experience using Trello (or similar project management tool.) and obviously all tools of the trade (Keynote/PowerPoint, Google suite, Pages/Word, Numbers/Excel, …)
- Needs to be fun, because life is too damn short
How to Apply:
Interested? Great! We might end up spending a lot of time together so please let us get to know YOU. Be thoughtful, write us an email with a paragraph telling us about:
- Why do you think you'll be perfect for the job?
- What you love about being a Project Manager
- more YOU
Attach your resumé including at least one project you feel proud of and why in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.