Fast-paced, award-winning agency is looking for a passionate, qualified intern to help with little more than just grabbing coffee and taking meeting notes.
During your internship, you will assist the Accounts Team and work on multiple projects ranging from strategy, media and creative. You will experience working in an advertising agency first hand and dip your toes in national and local accounts.
This internship has flexible hours ranging from 10-20 hours a week and for college credit.
Position Reports To:
Other: Flexible hours
- Currently working toward a 4-year college degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of social media
- A deep understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Critical thinking and Problem-solving skills
- A knack for “thinking outside-the-box”
- Up-to-date knowledge of current trends
- Excellent creative writing skills
Not required, but definitely a plus:
- Adobe Creative Suite Experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Website development skills, a knowledge of WordPress
- Google Adwords, Analytics and Hootsuite
- Digital Advertising Knowledge
How to Apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to Elizabeth Brobeck.