Are you looking to join a creatively ambitious agency serving right-leaning political clients? Are you interested in fundraising, membership and/or direct response marketing? Does working with an energetic, motivated and knowledgeable team sound great?
The Lukens Company is currently seeking a Political Strategist to join our Political Division in Arlington, VA to manage direct mail and multi-channel marketing campaigns for our growing list of conservative clients.
- Managing all aspects of direct mail fundraising, membership, and voter contact campaigns with an opportunity to grow into multi-channel, integrated direct marketing verticals.
- Serving as the day-to-day contact for 3-5 political clients.
- Working with internal teams including graphic designers, copywriters, data processors, production managers, and more.
- Brainstorming creative ideas, implementing strategy, and interpreting results.
Position Reports To:
Political Strategy Director
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience on political campaigns or with an agency handling political clients.
- Strong communication skills paired with a knack for problem solving.
- Inclination to learn and grow professionally.
- Excellent multitasking and organizational abilities.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Membership, fundraising and/or direct response marketing experience is a plus!
How to Apply:
<p>Please email resume and salary history or salary requirement to <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> and include "Political Strategist" in the subject line.</p>