- Leading of multiple research teams, spearheading direction setting activities, cultivating a productive work environment, and developing team members through coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training.
- Contributing knowledge and expertise in behavior change, social
- marketing, and communication research.
- Providing client account management to understand needs, to manage expectations, and to build long -term relationships (including business development activities).
- Providing quality control and implementing financial controls across a variety of quantitative and qualitative projects.
- Building relationships with business partners, subcontractors, and universities to support current and future work.
- Strengthening FMG’s research brand through a well-articulated strategic marketing plan.
Position Reports To:
- Master Degree (PhD preferred) in social science field such as psychology, communication, marketing science or related area.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience leading social scientific research projects and managing research personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Track record of business development in one or more specified research domains (e.g., social persuasion, social psychology).
- Applicants may be subject to a low-level government security investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to sensitive information.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should apply here.
All completed submissions must include a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.