Bethesda marketing firm (fixation.com) seeks an experienced account coordinator to join its amazing account team. This full-time professional will serve a key support role, engaging with the account team, creatives, clients and vendors to help plan, budget and execute detailed print and digital marketing campaigns. You will learn a ton while working hard and having fun. In this role, you can expect to:
- Troubleshoot problems and provide solutions
- Participate in new business proposals
- Set and attend meetings; assist with putting together meeting agendas
- Secure estimates from printers and other vendors; create purchase orders
- Track outside vendor costs and budget details; assist with invoicing
- Create and manage production schedules for print and interactive projects from start to finish
- Manage ad production schedules and deadlines, work closely with creatives on the creation of print ads, interactive ads and media partner emails
- Test media partner, attendee and prospect emails; proof print and interactive pieces
- Assist team with start-up, ongoing monthly management and final reporting of SEO, SEM and display marketing and social media marketing (SMM) campaigns
- Commit to Fixation’s values
- Embrace lifelong learning
Position Reports To:
VP of Client Services & Strategies
The ideal candidate will have a college degree plus 1-2 years of customer-facing experience in a marketing firm, ad agency, or similar fast-paced business. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for an organized multi-tasker who is super attentive to details and loves a challenge.
How to Apply:
Please send a letter and resume to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you. Tell us why you’d be a great fit for this job. (No phone calls, please).