Longtime AAF DC member Karl Boehm of Spiral Marketing interviewed fellow AAF DC veteran Josh Belhumeur of BRINK for the latest episode of his Spiral Marketing podcast.
They talked about:
- Why old mindsets can be dangerous in this new fast-paced world
- Why “good enough” quality content can be great for consumers
- Perfectionism vs. just doing it
“You can have a lot lower-quality content if you’re commenting on something relevant here and now.”
- Disposable content can bring you huge success
- Why you should value current events more than visual aesthetics
- How tools already available are preferable to starting from scratch
- How the creative economy is motivating marketers to value creatives even more
- Why marketing can refine and improve the skills of creatives
- How talent makes long-form content easier for companies
- Which red flags to look out for when choosing partners
“How can we evolve our thinking a little bit more, we’re all starting to look the same.”
Please share your thoughts on these topics. Let’s keep the conversation going!
Zohar Rom is a writer and project manager at Garfinkel + Associates and co-edits this blog. He drives brand success for clients and adores new challenges. Zohar is also a filmmaker; he earned the Cable Advertising Bureau’s first-ever Best In Show.