Long time AAF DC member Karl Boehm of Spiral Marketing interviewed fellow AAF DC veteran Josh Belhumeur of BRINK for the latest episode of his Spiral Marketing podcast.
They talked about:
- Why old mindsets can be dangerous in this new fast-paced world
- Why “good enough” quality content can be great for consumers
- Perfectionism vs. just doing it
“You can have a lot lower quality content if you’re commenting on something relevant here and now”
- Disposable content can bring you huge success
- Why you should value current events more than visual aesthetics
- How tools already available are preferable to starting from scratch
- How the creative economy is motivating marketers to value creatives even more
- Why marketing can refine and improve the skills of creatives
- How talent makes long-form content easier for companies
- Which red flags to look out for when choosing partners
“How can we evolve our thinking a little bit more, we’re all starting to look the same”
Please share your thoughts on these topics. Let’s keep the conversation going!
Zohar Rom is a writer and project manager at Garfinkel + Associates and co-edits this blog. He drives brand success for clients and adores new challenges. Zohar is also a filmmaker; he earned the Cable Advertising Bureau’s first-ever Best In Show.