The Digital Content Manager will join our growing digital team to create and manage a broad range of content, including blogs, social media and digital marketing for both PCI and our clients. This position will work closely with our Director of Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing Strategist, and our web and design teams, to develop content with a strong focus on measurable results.
Position Reports To:
Director of Marketing Strategy
- Provides content creation and management for a variety of digital programs
- Evaluates existing websites and social media channels, develops plans for improvements, and implements changes in collaboration with the digital team, design team and others throughout the organization.
- Grows and cultivates engagement on PCI’s website and social channels.
- Writes, edits and repurposes content for websites and social media.
- Conceptualizes and manages the creation of other content types, such as video, infographics, podcasts, webinars and more.
- Researches and identifies relevant new technologies, tools and digital marketing strategies to improve marketing efforts for both PCI and our clients.
- Develops and manages reports to analyze and optimize digital marketing activities, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Assists with managing online advertising campaigns, as needed.
- Manages other content contributors within the organization, ensuring timely delivery of content.
- Contributes to strategy and proposal writing, as needed.
How to Apply:
Email resume to: email@example.com