Weber Shandwick, one of the largest communications firms in the world, is seeking a Vice President of Paid Media for our DC office.
The ideal candidate has deep experience using paid media to drive integrated communications campaigns, with notable expertise in delivering branded content to audiences by leveraging social media platforms and other content distribution tactics. For this role, you will need to demonstrate exceptional capability, passion and thought leadership to oversee a paid media team and drive paid strategy development. This includes providing media budgets, target audience research, and measurement planning, as well as overseeing flawless execution across a portfolio of brands.
- Craft paid media strategies for integrated digital marketing programs
- Work in collaboration with cross-functional teams, including digital, creative, and PR disciplines to develop paid media amplification and content distribution strategies to complement organic content placement
- Effectively manage, execute, and optimize digital media campaigns on multiple platforms, including, but not limited to: social partners, SEM channels, content discovery networks, sponsored content, programmatic digital advertising
- Drive client meetings, creative brainstorms, new business opportunities, and agency and team development
- Build and maintain relationships with key vendors, platforms and technology partners
- Draft knowledge share, case studies, and POVs across the network
- Provide high level counsel on paid media initiatives across agency accounts
- Oversee and develop a team of paid media specialists
Position Reports To:
- 8-10+ years of experience in the paid digital advertising space
- Advanced ability to craft targeting, measurement and analytics approaches in the digital media ecosystem
- An awesome, collaborative attitude, excellent communication (written/verbal) skills, and an insatiable thirst for knowledge
How to Apply:
View the job description and apply online here.