As directed by the Senior Manager, Individual and Small Group Marketing Programs, The Sr. Consultant plans and implements integrated marketing and communications programs to support new sales, account management, and business-to-business, as well as business-to-consumer marketing operations targeted primarily to small groups and individual segments. Programs support Kaiser Permanente’s brand imaging and tactics consistent with the Kaiser Permanente brand including purchaser-targeted communications and direct marketing initiatives such as lead generation and direct response advertising; tactical employee-level communication executed in coordination with groups; telemarketing; web communication; business sponsorships; special events; and other programs as assigned.
Position Reports To:
- Under the direction of the Senior Manager, Individual and Small Group Marketing Programs, develops, plans, and implements B2B and B2C marketing campaigns that may include advertising, lead generation, collateral, events, evaluation , reporting, etc. Collaborates with Sales Operations Department to ensure that key sales systems (such as Salesforce.com) are integrated into processes.
- Develop, implement and manage comprehensive marketing communications plans for corporate-wide initiatives.
- Work with other Marketing Communications professionals to plan and implement strategies to increase the frequency and quality of communications with brokers, consultants, navigators and employers.
- Ensure that all marketing materials are in adherence to Kaiser Permanente brand guidelines and departmental quality and accuracy standards.
- Translate the value proposition of KPMAS into useful tools and tactics that enable the sales force meet membership goals.
- Collaborate with market-facing leadership to create communications plans for and to manage the ‘Now You Know” program.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum four (4) years marketing and/or communications required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration or marketing or a related field required
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills required.
- Demonstrated problem solving and program management skills required.
- Excellent writing and editing skills required. Will need to complete writing test for employment consideration.
- Strong computing skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Excellent organizational and management skills required.
- Ability to work in a Labor Management Partnership environment required.
- Familiarity with health care, organizational communications, media relations, advertising, marketing communications, and related spheres of professional communication experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under deadline pressure.
- Demonstrated strong project and time management skills. Must track multiple deadlines and fiscal elements of assigned projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a marketing department on a team with other professional communicators.
- Minimum two (2) years of health insurance marketing and communications preferred.
- Master’s degree in healthcare administration, marketing, or business administration preferred.
How to Apply:
Apply online at http://www.kaiserpermanentejobs.org/jobs.aspx .