Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that’s best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
- Responsible for and leads the development of a team of Client Solutions Specialists to ensure creative presentations and pre-built packages are created to address the priorities and target account needs designated by DOS.
- Provides advanced and specialized support to team(s) and Account Executive(s) by guiding and directing the researching, organizing and conducting of presentations, inclusive of Creative Proposals and Category Focused Proposals.
- Creates and provides sales materials that drive target account work and moves business through the sales funnel with creative, data driven resources.
- Works closely with Executive Leadership in Research, Marketing, Sports, Interactive and all key business development functions to serve as point person for target account work.
Position Reports To:
- Plans daily activities and assigns tasks, ensuring all tasks are carried out according to proper policies and procedures and are in accordance with the overall functional strategy.
- Creates and maintains financial reports including revenue, forecasting, and budget reports.
- Facilitates sales materials and resources needs. Coordinates the distribution of sales materials and resources.
- Maintains relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure strategy is being met. Works closely with Sales for revenue optimization.
- Interfaces with Ad Sales and other departments to coordinate ad packages, sponsorships, and ad options being offered.
- Creates work performance standards. Remains available to Client Solutions Support Team and resolves questions and issues.
- Implements operational policies and procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
How to Apply:
To apply, please visit: the job post on our career page.