The Marketing Communications Specialist will play a key role in development and implementation of Leadership Greater Washington’s communications and marketing plan to advance the mission of the organization including but not limited to creating original content and managing social media, email marketing campaigns and online blog.
This role reports to LGW’s Chief Operating Officer and works closely with the Membership and Sponsorship Manager.
- Craft original content and develop distribution calendar for all program and event-related communications and marketing materials across multiple channels
- Develop membership renewal and engagement campaigns
- Promote events with live-tweeting and other social media support, event photography
- Manage and contribute website content
- Develop and implement marketing plans to promote messages on LGW’s website, blog, social media channels, ads, publications and other outlets including partner organizations.
- Track and analyze media campaign performance for maximum efficiency
- Assist in tracking media coverage of member accomplishments in the region
Position Reports To:
Chief Operating Officer
- 2 – 4 years of related communications experience
- 4-year college degree or equivalent
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Mail Chimp, Google Photos, CRM Software and Drupal
- Strong copy editing and writing skills
- Email marketing, social media and SEO experience
- Photography experience is a plus
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter specifying why you are qualified for this role to Debbie Kaplan, COO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.