We are looking for a candidate who can lead our clients strategically with their digital projects for the web and email. These include updates and enhancements for enterprise websites as well as supporting the planning, design, and development of new websites. Project management experience at a design firm, digital agency, or in-house marketing communications department is preferred. An understanding of the lifecycle of a web project from inception to deployment is required. This role will be responsible for implementing and overseeing day-to-day activities for agency digital accounts to ensure we have deliverables that are strategic and meet client expectations. They will be responsible for translating client key objectives into timelines, tasks, and keeping a constant pulse on projects, and managing website developers. As a critical member of our team providing strong attention to detail and a real passion for delivery is a must. The Senior Web Producer will manage agency relationships with key clients and keep an eye on new business opportunities with existing clients to expand and enhance our relationship.
Who You Are
- Must be a highly motivated, results-oriented, and organized individual who is looking forward to tackling demanding tasks, takes responsibility for actions, who anticipates clients’ needs, and spots opportunities to deliver value to clients.
- Must stay current on industry best practices, and serve as the expert in the client’s industry and technical landscape.
- Have well-honed skills in project milestones delivery with a keen ability to define team and project objectives as a strategic thinker with clear action plans with realistic milestones, while monitoring the progress of client projects against established deadlines.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills to build rapport with internal and external clients which include inspiring presentations skills.
- Must be a team player but can also work independently when needed as well as have the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively all the while leading a cross functional team (including UX, creative, and technology), by setting project objectives and managing them.
- Work with the team and the client directly to understand the client’s overall business objectives and strategies and how each Interactive project fits into to their overall business strategy.
- Ensure all deliverables are on-strategy, on-brand and meet client objectives before they are delivered to clients while assisting with day-to-day account problem solving.
- Serve as main point of contact and maintain client relationships to include leading client meetings and calls, and ensure follow up and meeting notes are provided as well as prepare and present strategies and approaches for solving challenges related to user experience, desired functionality on a website, or how to
- Develop project scope documents (including but not limited to sitemaps, wireframes, functional and technical specifications and project plans), manage the development process to minimize scope creep and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery, involving executive management in issue resolution as necessary.
- Discuss the technical implementation approach with the front-end and back-end development teams, and then explain the pros and cons to non-technical stakeholders
- Communicate with VP Client Services on regular basis with responsibility for account health, including profitability and client satisfaction and prepare annual client project budget and to ensure budgets and forecasts are updated as needed.
- Be responsible for account growth and profitability, reviewing initial and revised job-level budgets and appropriate job-level tracking reports, managing employee time and budget for accounts and communicating with internal teams regularly on status.
Position Reports To:
VP Client Services
- 3-5 years of account experience in an agency setting preferred
- 3+ years of experience managing interactive/Web projects, including estimation and project plan development.
- Experience working effectively with creative, development and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience through the entire lifecycle of the website development process from initial strategy through final user testing and launch.
- Familiarity with Web content management systems (such as Drupal,WordPress, and enterprise CMS platforms) and be familiar with both agile and waterfall software methodologies.
- Also desired is a familiarity with business intelligence platforms such as Tableau, SAP, etc.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter with your salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Senior Web Producer” in the subject line. No phone calls please. Should we determine that your background and experience meets our hiring needs, we will contact you with further instructions.